Monday, February 14, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Kate is sick today and Daddy stayed home with her.  When I know that Pete will be there in the morning I cannot get out of bed because I convince myself that things will go so much faster with Pete there helping me.  So after much prompting from Pete, I finally got up - about 45 later than I should have!  When I got downstairs Ella was already up, but laying on the couch watching cartoons.  I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she told me that her brain just won't wake up and she can't decide.  Finally she did make the decision.  I told her to come over and eat and she said, "Mommy, my head is really tired this morning.  My brain must be tucked into my tummy."  Pete and I both laughed out loud.  I told her that it sounded serious.  Poor girl!  She' s not a Monday morning kind of girl either - she couldn't possibly get it from me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment